Last Updated: February 28, 2017
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in interactive features of the Services, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, provide feedback, forward email messages to the Services, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including as follows:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services. For Services provided via our website, the information may include the type and language of browser you use, the access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address, your Internet Services provider (ISP) and the pages you visited before and after navigating to the Services. For Services provided via our mobile applications, the information may include the times you used the Services and actions taken.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Services, including the operating system and version, hardware model and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access the Services or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or internet-enabled device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve the Services, analyze which areas and features of the Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels” or “clear GIFs”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or an email and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, if you choose to connect your ModuleQ account with your account on a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends or contacts lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. ModuleQ also may receive information about you from our other users, for example when another user uploads, accesses or stores your contact information through the Services or enters your email address to invite you to use the Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect or receive about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, deliver, maintain and improve the Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and to provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States, and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our terms of service or other user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, reorganization, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools that let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of these features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or integrated tools. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features or integrated tools, please visit the privacy policies of the companies that provide these features or tools.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete your account information about you at any time by contacting us at <email@example.com>. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with the Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by updating your profile settings in the Services.
Microsoft Bot Framework